My name is Tyler Duvelius. I am a student at The Ohio State University where I am actively involved in College Republicans. I am also Vice-Chairman of the Warren County Young Republican Club. I hope you enjoy my blog. All expressed opinions are solely my own. If you have any suggestions, feel free to email me at tduvelius@gmail.com
Monday, August 6, 2012
Protect Your Vote Ohio!
Please click on this link HERE to learn about the new ballot measure that liberal groups have put on the ballot for this November. This measure would make unelected, unaccountable people in charge of redistricting, taking the power away from our ELECTED officials. This is quite simply, unacceptable. Please spread the word about this measure. It's crucial that we spread this information so we can ensure that the power truly remains in the hands of Ohioans, not government bureaucrats.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment