My name is Tyler Duvelius. I am a student at The Ohio State University where I am actively involved in College Republicans. I am also Vice-Chairman of the Warren County Young Republican Club. I hope you enjoy my blog. All expressed opinions are solely my own. If you have any suggestions, feel free to email me at tduvelius@gmail.com
Sunday, July 29, 2012
100 Days
Today marks 100 days until voters in America decide on the direction of America. 100 days until we decide between the socialist polices of President Obama and a free, capitalist society that Mitt Romney would bring with him to the White House. While making calls and talking to voters, it disturbs me that so many people are still undecided on who they will support. Regardless of what Mr. Obama's campaign is trying to achieve, this election is not personal. It's not about who's "cooler". It's an election of ideas, of ways that our great nation should be ran. In my opinion, the choice is clear, we cannot have four more years of Mr. Obama's failed policies. Wake up, America! We're in the midst of the most crucial election of our lives. The time to act is now.
Labels:
100 Days,
Mitt Romney,
Mitt2012,
NObama2012,
WithMitt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment