The 21st Century Republican

My name is Tyler Duvelius. I am a student at The Ohio State University where I am actively involved in College Republicans. I am also Vice-Chairman of the Warren County Young Republican Club. I hope you enjoy my blog. All expressed opinions are solely my own. If you have any suggestions, feel free to email me at tduvelius@gmail.com

Monday, August 13, 2012

Goodbye Obama

Paul Ryan memes are the best!


Had to post this awesome meme of Paul Ryan! It's time to say bye-bye to Obama. Check out all of the "Hey, girl" Paul Ryan memes here.

Posted by Unknown at 1:42 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: America's Comeback Team, NObama2012, Paul Ryan, Romney/Ryan 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (12)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ▼  August (4)
      • Paul Ryan at Miami University
      • Goodbye Obama
      • Romney/Ryan 2012!
      • Protect Your Vote Ohio!
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  April (2)

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile

Republican Links

  • Republican National Committee
  • Young Republican National Federation
  • College Republican National Committee
  • Ohio Young Republicans
  • Warren County Republican Party
  • Warren County Young Republicans
  • Ohio Republican Party
  • The Ohio State College Republicans
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.