My name is Tyler Duvelius. I am a student at The Ohio State University where I am actively involved in College Republicans. I am also Vice-Chairman of the Warren County Young Republican Club. I hope you enjoy my blog. All expressed opinions are solely my own. If you have any suggestions, feel free to email me at tduvelius@gmail.com
Friday, June 29, 2012
Healthcare Pt. 1
What can I say? I'm a pissed off Republican. You don't have to tell me things are bad, I know they're bad. It's obvious that Obama has to go. Not only is Obamacare unconstitutional under the Commerce Clause, it's a massive tax that will cripple those in the middle class. Especially while we're suffering from the Obama Recession. It's time to act. It's time to start knocking on doors. It's time to start making phone calls. It's time to support Mitt Romney and Josh Mandel here in Ohio. I'm not going to let the federal government walk all over me. I'm a human being. I'm going to work my rear off from now until Election Day to take our country back. I have to. We all have to. The next four years of an Obama presidency will be much, much worse than the first four. And I can tell you one thing, I'm mad as hell... and I'm not going to take it anymore. Now who's with me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment