My name is Tyler Duvelius. I am a student at The Ohio State University where I am actively involved in College Republicans. I am also Vice-Chairman of the Warren County Young Republican Club. I hope you enjoy my blog. All expressed opinions are solely my own. If you have any suggestions, feel free to email me at tduvelius@gmail.com
Friday, June 29, 2012
Back and Ready to Go
I know that I took a break after only 2 posts. But the political atmosphere is once again heating up and now I'm ready to go again. So tonight (maybe tomorrow) will be a 2 part post about the Health Care ruling, with Operation Fast and Furious coming next. And then, a whole list of things that have been boiling under my skin. Hope you enjoy as this 21st Century Republican is back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment